Saturday, February 7, 2015

Angela ....

She thinks I am innocent , just like a child ;
She is unaware , seeing her makes me go wild ... 
We left the room , strapped our shoes, ready to flee ;
Escorted her out , as gentleman as I could be ... 
We walked down the stairs, walked the lonely street ... 
Through the corner of my eyes , couldn't help but cheat ... 
My heart starts racing , a chill runs through my spine ... 
Only if I could ask her , forever please be mine ... 
What if she says 'no !' , heart broken I would be ... 
This beautiful face .. Never I would see ?? 
Mustering some courage , I stood up tall ...
Held her hand to begin it all ... 
She looked at me , put her arms around ... 
came on her toes to get our lips bound ...
The world went still , for moments few ... 
On my lips I felt eternal dew .. 
Did not care who looked or stared ... She is THE ONE , all I cared ... 
The big-eyed owl also hid in shame ; 
While other nocturnals went "oh ! What a dame !!! " 
She smelt like heaven , and tasted like bliss ... 
Jus did not want to end that kiss ... 
I opened her hair , her beautiful tress
In moments , her , I began to undress ... 
I took off her top and bra was unhooked ; 
At such a pretty pair I have never looked ... 
They were so soft , gentle I had to be... 
 Caressed and kissed , as enjoyed she ... 
I kissed her neck , her collar bone 
She tried hard but could not 'not moan' 
Her bare shoulders and her beautiful back 
Was getting me tempted to throw her in the sack ... 
Slowly moved to her gizzard and her navel shy ; 
To know these tricks no love wizard was I ...
"To go further permission I seek "
"No , not tonight ..." She whispered in voice meek 
With every kiss she reminded me ; 
Very far she belonged , where she had to be ...
 The words echoed of what she said;
Raising a tempestuous in my head... 
Let me live the moment & think of it late .. 
Don't worry sweetheart I believe in fate .. 
The one who made us meet; has plans for us long 
Otherwise why would he give us this feeling strong ??!

No comments:

Post a Comment