As i sit here all alone on the beach ....
Lessons i learn that life seems to teach ...
I promise myself this is the last ...
Pray like hell u come back fast ..
To get you back , its going to be a while ...
Till then , i only think about your smile
No more sunsets i want to see without you ...
I put my head down and the weather gets blue ...
The clouds clutter over my head ....
The sun hides, moistens the sandy bed ...
The guy above knows whats in my heart ...
He waits to wonder first who will start ...
I asked him once , i asked him twice ...
" stay patient , she will come back " was all his advice ...
The clouds thundered and the lightning start ,
Above my head , also in my heart ....
I kept sitting getting drenched in the rain ...
With unsettling agony and unbearable pain ...
I kept talking until God went "yawn"
He realized said "sorry please go on " ..
Sleight of hand and twist of fate ...
On a bed of nails she makes me wait ...
I keep siting till its daylight dawn ...
The rays of the sun giving shades of fawn ...
I gather myself up on my feet ...
Feeling lost on these familiar street ...
Every rain drop makes me shear ...
Soothing my heart , hiding my tear ...
Head back home , hope myself less is the pain ...
How much i try , tonight i come back again ...
No comments:
Post a Comment