Today when I was told by my
colleague that we were on our way to watch this movie called 'Rush'. I had
absolutely no idea what was the movie about and I chose to keep it that way,
but some part of my brain kept guessing. After knowing the star cast I thought
it seemed like an action/war movie.
I am not sure if it
was because I played sports all my life and understand and see sport rivalries
a little different than others but as ‘Rush’ progressed I grew
increasingly invested on the relationship between hunt and lauda to a
point where I did not see them as two characters but as collective and complete
whole where the existence of one depended on the other. As the movie started and the narrative laid
the story I was fixed into my seat for the next 125 mins. The roaring engines ,
screeching tyres, the idealism filled Daniel
Brühl and the chocolate boy Chris hemsworth just had me engrossed into the
script all the way long.
The best part
of the movie was neither of them was a hero or a villain .They were just
two people struggling desperately against their instincts as
they competed for glory. Chris high on adrenaline and Daniel on perfectionising success
.Throughout the movie my allegiance failed to be constant with anyone of them. A
good inspiring movie, after a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment